Project / Client
Blue Flamingo's collection of cocktails in a bag lets people prepare all-natural, bar-quality cocktails in a very simple way. Professionally crafted cocktail recipes come ready-for-use in the bag. Add liquor and water as indicated, shake to mix and store in the freezer. It doesn't get simpler.
Based in London, Blue Flamingo launched right before summer and serves the UK market and continental Europe through two online store.
My involvement in the project has been multi-dimensional, including:
- Brand identity and graphic design
- UX/UI design
- Web and e-commerce development
- Web marketing: SEO, analytics, ads, social media
- Production of visual assets for the website and our various marketing needs, including graphic design and illustration elements and photography.
- Content writing and copywriting
The UK website ran live at blue-flamingo.uk.
The general design of the BigBen Kids online store is meant to convey the label's attributes: pure, elegant, high-end. It starts right at the front page with a striking hero section showcasing some of the stunning looks from the collection.
There are many moving parts in making a product page perform well. One of them is user reviews. Because we believe in our line of cocktail mixes; Because we are introducing the product in the UK and in continental Europe while it is already very well known and rated on the US market, it was a no brainer we needed to make those user reviews available and prominent.
How the website is developed
The technologies used to develop the websites include:
- Shopify e-commerce platform.
- Module bundling with Webpack.
- Build automation with Gulp.